Monday, December 1, 2008

Awesome Coupons and Deals!

I have officially joined the leagues of the Coupon Moms... Now before you scrunch up your nose and think about the old ladies in long lines that dig thru a pile of paper frantically searching for coupons when trying to check out, keep in mind that there is a lot of finesse and preplanning that go into true "couponing". I made it thru the checkout and used over 30 dollars worth of coupons and it only took the cashier about a minute to flip thru the coupons and check them out for authenticity. By the way, my total grocery bill was $4.00. Now there is where the addiction kicks in. The ability to get stuff for next to nothing, without ripping off anyone! The store still makes all the money they would have gotten from me, plus handling fees for each coupon they process! I am going to start posting my findings here as I go along, feel free to chime in if you have your own great finds you want to share :)

No comments: