Sunday, December 28, 2008

Awesome Deals at Avenue - Plus size womens store

Avenue is doing a 10 sale where lots of thier stuff is marked down to 10 dollars. Additionally I picked up several items for 7.50 each and there were even shoes for 3-5 dollars a pair in wide widths! Now to make this even better, print out a 20% off your entire order coupon and bring it with you. I saved 24 dollars with that coupon alone! http://www.avenue.com/avenue/html/Nov08WelcCoupon.html

The coupon is valid thru the 31st and I am not sure how long the 10 dollar sale is going to last for. Some of the items that were 10 dollars - dress slacks (on the left as you walk in the door in the crystal lake store) button down dress shirts in solid colors - you may see some on the 2/$15 rack as the colors are considered out of style (pfft!-score for me!), denim jeans were from 10-20 dollars depending on the style. Just make sure to watch the sign above the racks. They have the sale prices there and the women at the registers were wonderful about checking prices for me as I went along :)

No comments: