Saturday, March 6, 2010

I won a contest from General Mills Pssst website!!!

I just saw an email that was sent to me from General Mills Pssst website - I won a contest! I am the proud winner of one of five Wheaties FUEL packages autographed by baseball’s three-time MVP Albert Pujols in the recent Pssst… sweepstakes. I never win anything so this is totally cool! Pictures will be posted as soon as it arrives ;-D

For anyone that is not a member of Pssst and is considering it – Do It!! It is a wonderful opportunity to get coupons and information on new items that General Mills is promoting. I also get to share coupons with my friends, so if you want me to send some to you , tell me and I will add you to my list. They are printable so you will get them the moment you open the email with the link to it. I currently have an offer that lets me share Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt coupons :-) To check out Pssst... go to the website below, click on the Join tab and sign up. It is a wonderful site.

http://pssst.generalmills.com/

No comments: